29.10.05

The Saturday List: Things that made me happy this week

Hah, I strike back! My last posting was so grumpy I actually felt kinda bad about it today, so here's a list over things that made me happy this week:

1. An... acquaintance... supplied me with a heap of beer (24 x 0.33l boxes) at a very comfortable price. Not that I'm much of a drinker, but the Norwegian prices for beer? Pfft!

2. Winter came and went again VERY quickly. Yeah, no kidding: Tuesday it was -5 degrees Celcius and snow on the ground, yesterday it was all gone and a warm (well, warmish) wind of +12 degrees swept across town. Marlboro coat back on its hanger for now.

3. I got "Lost" season 1, "Firefly", "Batman Begins" and "Princess Blade" on DVD. Woohoo!

4. I discovered Antony and the Johnsons (thanks, Kristian!): Holy smokes! Superb stuff, makes me happy, sad and somewhat uneasy all at the same time.

There you go; I'm not that grumpy after all. Of course, it COULD be the cheap beer talking...

No comments: