27.11.05

5 Random Events In My Life The Last 7 Days

Hah, I haven't let go of the list thing quite yet! It does, however, seem to appear rather randomly these days. Oh well.

1) I watched Röyksopp live last Sunday at Rockefeller; the boys have turned into a very smooth and professional live act, even if I'm not their biggest fan. The LED-scroller backdrop was cool, though.

2) I've started the somewhat tedious job of transfering my CD collection to mp3 (yeah, yeah, I know FLAC and OGG is better, but my Rhomba doesn't support those formats) in my usual random way; picking titles based on mood, weather, room temperature and any other factors affecting me at the moment.

3) I finally got around to mounting two lamps that I've had laying around since I got my apartment; whether it was laziness, absentmindedness or whatever, I don't know why it took so long. Anyway, they're very nice lamps that are know giving me much needed bedside illumination and working light in my home studio.

4) I disassembled my old and (t)rusty Windows desktop PC and sold the parts to my foolish - sorry, beloved - younger brother, who - in his usual businessmanlike manner - has sold the thing off to a friend and probaly made more money off it than he payed me for the parts to begin with. R, you sneaky little brat, I love you nonetheless.

5) Yesterday, I helped T move some of his heavier stuff to his new apartment, and was once more reminded of just how insanely heavy a washing machine - even the slimline model - is. Heck, his sofa was a total pushover compared to that little thing. Anyway, my heart and thoughts is with T today, as he is without his internet connection AND his Mac at the moment. Hang in there, man!

And thus endeth my week.

No comments: