18.5.05

Hard right, over Crest

(This commercial break is brought to you by.... me)

If you haven't checked out my hard-rockin' amigos (and amiga) in "The Crest" yet, you owe it to yourself to do so now: these days, their long awaited second album, "Vain City Chronicles", hits the streets - or rather, webshops - and if you like melodic, guitar based dark rock (let's stay clear of the somewhat overused "goth"-term) you NEED to give these guys a listen.

You should be able to pick up the CD in respectable webshops like Amazon, CDON and from the Season of Mist e-shop.



They're having a releaseparty here in Oslo, Norway next Thursday, so if you wanna buy me a beer for giving you this indispensable information, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Look for the guy in a bright, multicoloured shirt among the horde of rockers. I'm kinda easy to spot.

1 comment:

Espen said...

Noooooh... i'm out of the country for the release concert... :(