25.4.05

Ouch

I got a much needed full night of quality shut-eye and woke up feeling fully restituted from the weekend brouhaha. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and therefore I arrived at work...

...with a total b*tch of a headache. Go figure. I had to retreat to the lunch-room for half an hour two times today, just to gather the strength to get through the day. Of course, with an in-store humidity of about 20% and a temperature of about 25 degrees Celcius, a headache is bound to happen now and then. It´s so darn dry in there, that I can hear the acoustic guitars scream in pain as their necks slowly and inevitably curl up into banana-shaped pieces of wood.

Feeling better now, but still a little groggy. Don´t know why. But I´m certain that a good two or three hours of Monday night quality TV will set things straight; "Scrubs" at nine, "24" (season 4) at nine thirty and my favourite guilty pleasure, "Smallville" at ten thirty (hey, Buffy has ended, ok?!).

At least my head will hurt for a reason tomorrow.

1 comment:

Espen said...

What would life be like without TV? .... bad man ... bad ... ;)