26.6.06

Happy Days

Seems like I'm reaping the rewards of some good karma these days. Saturday at work was great fun, I got more or less carte blanche to put together a complete computer-based homestudio (sans PC) for these two guys and they were so thankful for my time and assitance, I was almost a little touched. The good thing about having the store outside of the downtown area is that you get the chance (most of the time) to spend the time each customer needs to to feel confident they're getting the right product/package. Heh, by the end of the deal, I gave them each a coffee mug with our logo on (I have a small stack of them) and they almost fell to to ground. Made my day.

Of course, my day at work could have been rotten as heck and my day would still have been made thanks to a very nice Saturday night. Turns out my previously mentioned nervousness was completely unnecessary. What, details? You wish. Let's just say I spent the evening in some very good company. The weather for Midsummer Night was reasonably good, if a little chilly. Quite a few people out and about enjoying themselves.

But the "Omen" remake? Gah. Someone will have to teach the good directors of Hollywood that in 9.9 out of 10 times, remakes are a bloody stupid idea.

No comments: