7.3.06

Fanboys rejoice: New X-Men 3 trailer out

(fanboy mode: engage)
Oh joy! A new X-Men 3 trailer has arrived, and it looks fantastic! Drama! Action! Fancy costumes! And, er, Kelsey Grammer as Beast. Not too sure about that one but hey, the make-up looks pretty cool.


And of course we all knew Jean would be back; like anyone actually believed she died in X2 - hah! Like anyone had to wipe a tear from the corner of their eye at that scene. Hah! Never.
(fanboy mode: disengage)


In other news: I'm getting old. My new cell-phone (the not completely un-cool Samsung D600E) is way too advanced for me. If anyone knows how to turn off T9 - this devilish invention that will degrade our vocabularies, shrink our brains and kill our souls (well, mine anyway) - please let me know. I'm going mad over here.



I do like the funny sounds it makes, though.

No comments: