18.9.05

My First Wedding

Well, actually not MY first wedding, but the first one I've been to. Yeah, I know, one would think that at the tender age of 29 I'd been to a wedding before, but I haven't. See, most of the weddings I've been invited to before have taken place in some other part of the country and I simply couldn't be there due to work stuff and things like that. But I digress.

Anyway, my good friend Marius married his beloved Camilla yesterday and it was a very nice wedding indeed. Not that I have much to compare it to, but the people were nice, the place where the reception/dinner was held was nice and the food was great. I enjoyed myself, even if it got a little late (yawn). Marius' speech was simply mindblowingly good, if I translated it and sold it to some Hollywood hot-shot scriptwriter I'd be a rich man. Or something.

So, this blog entry is dedicated to Camilla and Marius: live long and prosper, and remember that love will save the day.

(wipes tear from corner of eye)

No comments: