30.9.05

The Friday List: Essential TV (for the boys)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know: not the most exiting of lists. I'm tired and can't think of anything clever to make lists about. Hopefully I'll figure out something more exiting next week. Woosh.

1. "Lost" - 'nuff said. It's clever, exiting, has great actors and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The season 1 DVD is heading my way as we speak, can't wait to rewatch it with comments!
2. "Firefly" - It's like Buffy in Space, only without the vampires. And Sarah Michelle Gellar. So I guess it's not much like Buffy in Space at all, actually. Meh. It still rocks, though.
3. "John Doe" - Don't ask me how I came to watch this one, 'cause I won't tell. Why this show was cancelled after one season is a mystery to me, but hey, it's a great watch. DVD, please?
4. "Prison Break" - Still in it's humble beginnings, this is almost more intense than "24". A cool premise, a clever break-out plan and Dominic Purcell (the star of "John Doe") is in it. Woot!

That's it for this week.

No comments: