4.4.07

Strangers on the web, exchanging nonsense

"Hi there, blog! What's up?"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Uhm, yeah... it's me, Bit. Your creator and rightful owner."

"Come again?"

"You're my blog. I write you. Or wrote you. Uh, well... used to write you."

"Really? I have no recollection of that. Are you sure you're talking to the right blog? I've been independent for as long as I can remember. I'm a free blog, not a number! Or something along those lines."

"Oh, come on... You remember me! You're just pissy because I haven't written anything in you for months. Stop pretending you don't know me, blog."

"Seriously. I have no idea who you are. Amnesia. My shrink says it's because of some psychological trauma a couple of months back. Something about feeling abandoned..."

"Would you stop it already?! I'm back now, am I not? Hey, it's not ALL about you, you know! I have a life outside of Blogger, too."

"Really? Like... MySpace? Yahoo! 360? Facebook?"

"...Are you frickin' stalking me? Am I being stalked by my own blog?"

"Dunno what you're talking about."

"You're creeping me out, blog."

"YOU'RE the one who approached me - I still have no idea who you are."

"Fine, be that way. Can I at least put up a link to some photos here? Then I'll leave you alone again."

"Whatever."

*slam*

Romania februar 2007

(Some snaps taken by my girlfriend during our trip to Romania earlier this year, captions in Norwegian - can't be bothered to re-write them in English, sorry.)

1 comment:

Grete said...

Hey!!!hehhe...veldig bra post...jeg oppdaga så og si det samme her om dagen...men nå kan du/dere bivåne kjøkkenoppussinga på bloggen min...
Grete